Jobs in Wrestling
and others of note
British Wrestling, the national governing body for wrestling in the UK, is seeking to appoint a Business Manager to develop and improve existing systems to raise standards across all areas of our business. This is an exciting opportunity to join the national governing body for the Olympic and Commonwealth sport of wrestling.
As Business Manager you will be responsible for managing internal business operations and processes for British Wrestling including financial management, facility management and office administration. The role will be based at the British Wrestling Academy in Salford which acts as the national office for the Association and is home to a range of community clubs, regional and national squads
Key responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeeping and running month end processes for the organisation.
- Supporting annual budget setting, year end accounts and audit processes.
- Preparation of financial returns for external funders.
- Support the Membership Secretary to deliver a high-quality membership experience.
- Supporting the Chief Executive in maintaining compliance with the Code for Sports Governance.
- Safe and successful management and operation of the British Wrestling Academy facility.
- Promote usage of the facility to outside organisations.
Full job description and person specification are available to download here.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Craig Anthony on 07972 780542 or email@example.com.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly state in the covering letter how you meet the criteria set out in the person specification. The deadline for applications is Friday 29th October.
Assistant Level 2 Coaches:
Any level 2 coaches who would like to volunteer to assist in the North Regional Squad session please contact Mick Sudron at email@example.com
You must have a full membership to BWA and your club must be registered as either a affiliated or associated club
If to many coaches apply there is 1 session a month and we will get everyone involved who wants to volunteer
Northern region next squad session is October the 9th at the academy Salford.
The BWA is committed to providing equal opportunities for all and is committed to following best practice in the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults. For further information please consult the Policies page on www.britishwrestling.org
N.B. This page is not actively monitored and thus the closing dates for some posts may have passed and the opportunity not removed