Club Matters: Understanding the Options for Club Structures (FREE)
Understanding the Options for Club Structures – Building your club for success
The way a club is legally structured can have a significant impact on club leaders, both on their club and them personally. Get it right, and a club can be run effectively and may benefit financially. Get it wrong, and there could be problems.
- MSP, Unit 1, Dakota Business Park, Skyhawk Avenue, Liverpool, Merseyside, L19 2QR
- Teri Wainwright / firstname.lastname@example.org / 0151 728 1808
It is important that sports clubs take the time to explore different club structures. By attending this workshop you will gain an understanding of what structure is right for your club to enable success and stability.
This workshop covers:
- The importance of your club structure
- An overview of different legal structures
- Top tips for becoming incorporated
- Selecting the best status for your club, including CASC, charities and CIO’s
- Getting to grips with gift aid